CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions about herbs -- Agnes/Bob

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Kevin Views: 1,281
Published: 20 years ago

Questions about herbs -- Agnes/Bob

Hi, I have a few questions.

The first question I have is about herbs in liquid form. I'm not exactly sure how to use it. Also, why is the dosage of some herbs in liquid form not listed? I would like to know the dosage of the liquid form before I start supplementing. I'm not sure how to read the listing ratio on the liquid herbs. For example: What does "plantain 1:1" mean? How much dosage is in a total of, let's say, a 4 oz. liquid?

I am trying to get some specific herbs to start my cleanse-diet routine. What herbs work do you recommend? I have never used herbs before but I have done a little bit of reading on it. I am trying to do first of all a Bowel Cleanse and then a parasite and candida cleanse and lastly the liver flush. Do you have any helpful tips that I could keep in mind while doing all that?

For the cleanse diet I was told the following: "Herbs are generally most potent in alcohol based tincture form. However, that applies for herbs where they need to be absorbed into the blood stream to be most effective. Most of the bowel cleansing herbs work directly on the bowels without being absorbed into the blood stream. Therefore in this case it is best to get the herb in powdered form or encapsulated form."

To do the Bowel Cleanse I am looking to purchase the following herbs: plantain, Cascara Sagrada Bark or Senna leaf, Echinacea and golden seal combination, fresh ginger root, pure cayenne pepper, lobelia, barberry bark, rhubarb root, licorice.

I am not too sure how to adjust the dosage when using liquid herbs --or whether or not i should use them at all in liquid form. Do you know a brand name or place which has *quality* single herbs in capsule or powdered form? What do you recommend the form to be in, capsule or liquid?

I was told the following about taking the herbs: "I would start with this (as the potency of herbs varies wildly this is just an intelligent guess)...Take about three capsules (assuming a 450mg capsules) Plantain root, three capsules Cascara Sagrada bark, two capsules Echinacea/Goldenseal combo, and one to two capsules pure cayenne pepper and a 1/4 inch or more thick slice of ginger. Chew the ginger with a mouthful of water."

My schedule for the Bowel Cleanse would look something like the following:

6:30 A.M. Take herbs eat fruit or raw vegetables
8:00 Take Bentonite and psyllium
9:30 herbs and more fruit or vegetables if you're hungry
11:00 Bentonite and psyllium
12:30 herbs and fruit or vegetables if hungry
2:00 Bentonite and psyllium
3:30 herbs and raw food if hungry
5:00 bentonite and psyllium
6:30 herbs and more raw food if hungry
8:00 bentonite and psyllium
9:30 Take extra herbs.

For the parasite cleanse I was told to look for the following herbs: "Wormwood, Cloves, Black-Walnut hull tincture"

What kind of Cloves is used for a parasite cleanse? Do you carry all these products. From the literature I read, the Wormwood and ground cloves were in capsule form. Again, do you know where I could get these products?

Then for the candida cleanse I am looking to take the following items: raw garlic, fresh raw ginger root, caprylic acid, pau d'arco (Taheebo tea), flax oil, quercitin

I'm also looking for a decent-priced all natural whole food based vitamin C. I'm wanting to take large doses of totally natural vitamin C (5000 mg) short term but i'm having trouble finding natural vitamin c -- most vitamin c in the market is synthetic ascorbic acid.

I'm also looking for a good top quality probiotic supplement and any other natural superfood that will be beneficial to my body. Any particular brand name or place that you'ld recommend?

Thank you so much.

Kevin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.770 sec, (2)