CureZone   Log On   Join
Microbes.

Schlüggell Views: 2,309
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,748

Microbes.

I believe I had a book by Dr. Enderlein concerning Kombucha(Kvass) a time ago.

I possibly differ on Pleomorphism in one fundamental way though. We do know that the microbes that clean up our diseased tissue and toxins are formed in our bodies. The gene code (the index file of microbes) is stored in our mind. Whether the cells change from one form to another, I doubt we can ever ascertain with 100% accuracy. To 'view' the cells they must lie still (be dead) to observe with any real clarity. Thus this is all point-of-view after the fact.

I am not sure how this talk really pertains to Raw/Paleo Diet in the broad sense though.

Basically man must remember to never burn/oxidize outside resources, COMPOST, conserve all nutrients & water upstream, Get rid of all sewer systems, COMPOST, minimize impact on land, did I say compost?, never build/construct anything or remove biomass from along shorelines, estuaries, ridge lines, valleys, and mountain tops.

Look into P.A. Yeomans and the "Keyline Design".
Walter H. Adey or Dr. John Todd on "Dynamic Aquaria" and "Ocean Ark International".

This is the "Paleo-villation". {my new word}

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)