CureZone   Log On   Join
Agnes/Bob, i think i have PCOS, please advise me what to do next

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
LK Views: 565
Published: 19 years ago

Agnes/Bob, i think i have PCOS, please advise me what to do next

I'm in my 20's, far from menopause, but I already have most of the PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) symptoms. The only thing is my periods tend to be regular, so I just assumed my hormones are going crazy, but when I read some websites about PCOS (www.inciid.org really described in detail) I related to many of the terrible symptoms. I guess the next step is to go to the doctor and discuss this with him/her, and get an official diagnosis, but as a head start I would just like to know is there any way to cure this? The websites say it is not curable, but after being a fan of this site, I know better than that... Please advise me what to do to help this problem go away completely... if it turns out that I DON'T have pcos, and I just have crazy hormone imbalance, is there a way to fix my hormones too??.... www.inciid.org says elevated insulin levels contribute to increased androgen production (and increased androgens are causing the Acne and hair loss) so wouldn't the natural thing to do be stop the pancreas from making so much insulin??... Well I hope someone can help answer my questions... Thanks for the time.. LK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)