CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agnes/Bob PLEASE HELP ME, I developed a bright red rash that l

Kevin Views: 1,544
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,501

Re: Agnes/Bob PLEASE HELP ME, I developed a bright red rash that l

Regardless of what it is, you need to clean yourself from the inside out! Your skin is one of the biggest eliminatory channel that the body uses, and if you're getting things like Acne then you should treat that as a feedback mechanism that something isn't going right inside of the body. Because it all starts from the inside! I guarantee you, if you're healthy internally then you would not have this sort of skin problems.

My recommendation is an ebook by leokiesen who explains alot about the different diets and cleansing diets that will help you out in the long run. The url for it is http://acnemiracle.anthill.com I recommend it! Wonderful info!

Also, for some quick fixes that might help some... You could try the bentonite/apple cider mix. The apple cider acts as a buffer for the skin, then the Bentonite will suck up all the toxins. Leave Bentonite on for a few minutes then wash off with warm water, and end your rinse with cold water. I read something on the Acne forum that someone who had a weird bump on the face finally got rid of it by using bentonite. The post is probably still there, you can search the Acne forum for it if you want.

Also, you can read up on the cleanses that is described here. The bowel cleanse, parasite cleanse, kidney and liver cleanse, then the liver flush. Doing it *correctly* will prove very beneficial.

I hope that helped some.

God bless!
Kevin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.457 sec, (1)