CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okra Pepsin 3 + chiro visit = massive toxin dump?

hopinso Views: 4,120
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 536,935

Re: Okra Pepsin 3 + chiro visit = massive toxin dump?

I am a little less than halfway through with the Humaworm and seeing some results in eliminating hundreds of Tapeworm segments, of course, I want to finally evict the worm (or worms) itself. I bought some digestive enzymes earlier today. I use an alkalizing drink although I do not use the pickling lime, I had a very frightening reaction to it. I also chew on wheat grass everyday as Owen suggests in his Website. So I am doing quite a bit. I'm trying to eat better, but confess that I do give in to this unusually intense craving for sweets more than I should. However, I have been satisfying the craving with fresh summer fruits more and more.

What concerns me is increased headaches and terrible joint pain. I had a hard fall a few days ago and wonder if the increased pain and weakness is due to detox and die-off, or if there is a new injury. I have a doctor's (chiropractor)appointment Thursday. I am looking forward to starting on the Okra Pepsin E3. I appreciate your input and advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)