CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pushkin -- natural carcinogins

Views: 1,566
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,525

Re: Pushkin -- natural carcinogins

The Book of Macrobiotics (The Universal Way of Health and Happiness) author Michio Kushi Publisher...Japan Publications. Inc. Tokyo, Japan. It is widely available in the West. The ISBN number is 0-87040-381-8. In case you do not know, each published book has a unique number which can identify it anywhere in the world. This is an EXCELLENT book and deals with the spiritual aspects of life which are inextricably bound to the physical. There is much very useful practical information contained in this book whether or not you wish to embrace the whole concept of a macrobiotic lifestyle.Every time I read this book I take on board some new information that i have not been ready to absorb in previous readings. There are some question and answer sessions on many pages and one that springs to mind is ...Is it worhwhile to follow masters, gurus and teachers? Answer ....It is always worthwhile to listen to them, but it is not worthwhile to follow them unless you master yourself, because no-one can eat for you, chew for you, breathe for you, think for you, act for you, or even sit on the toilet for you, other than yourself.

The explanation regarding the examples of combinations I gave you can be found on page 102

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)