CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: one viral infection after another

Views: 1,482
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,533

Re: one viral infection after another

SB's suggestion is on track. but it all depends on personal circumstances. The essential and immdediately available practical solution is to begin to build up your immune system with eating plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables ,plenty of water and getting plenty of exercise( walking and streches etc) and perhaps most important of all....... FRESH AIR., especially first thing in the morning and as early as possible. Also enough rest.Avoid as far as possible (in the early stages of your build up) being in crowd situations, especially doctors and hospital waiting rooms which are hotbeds of disease. Swimming pools are another disaster area for bugs because of the humid atmosphere.

Once you have built up your immune system to a high level things like the common cold and flu and other bugs will be a thing of the past...I speak from personal experience. I have never taken supplements etc. of ANY kind and am bursting with health. People are condioned to believe that so-called 'health professionals 'know best, mostly they do not. nor do they want you to. It all comes back to the very very BASICS of good health and here we have to address young people who are contemplating becoming parents...change your eating habits so that you will produce future generations who will be BORN healthy in the first place and will grow up to be healthy adults with long illness - free lives ahead of them.

I

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)