CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: one viral infection after another

Richard Views: 1,148
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,533

Re: one viral infection after another

Hi Junie

Pushkin has given you very good advice regarding diet, fresh air and exercise!

You might want to add to that with probiotics! I mean a very good probiotic with the following properties:

i) sure bacteria count and preferably use one that has live bacteria so that it can get to work immediately;
ii) multiple strains - at least 10 or more with many colonizing strains. Different bacteria works at different area of the digestive system/GI tract and the colonizing strains ensure that it is permanent
iii) protected from the stomach acids when ingested so that it can be properly delivered to the intestines where the lactic bacteria is most effective.

Probiotic is now believed to naturally improve the immune system of the body! It is totally natural since we get it from mother's milk and babies fed mother's milk often are healthier and stronger - less prone to digestive problems. Lactic bacteria produces natural Antibiotics that are antiseptic to harmful bacteria. It ensures that the nutrients you take can be absorbed by the body.

One other natural thing you can take is mushrooms. A good blend of many mushrooms especially containing Maitake, Shiitake, Wood Ear, Cauliflower, Oyster, Himmenmatustake, Reishi, Yun Zhi, etc would be excellent. Mushrooms contain a high percentage of a polysaccharide compound known as beta-glucan. It is the glucan that stimulates the body immune system to activate the T-cells and Macrophage. They are the body's main defence mechanisms agains carcinogenic activity. Asians have used mushrooms successfully for thousands of years in this way.

Check out my website at:
www.osumex.com
click on "probiotic". You can also navigate using the "Product/Solution" box at the top let. Most of the underscored words are links to further info.

Take care n I hope this information is helpful and useful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)