CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am haveing success with parasite protocol.

anja Views: 1,171
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 725,185

Re: I am haveing success with parasite protocol.

I've been watching your posts off and on over the past six months or so, and I wondered if you had a protozoan problem, because I do, and I thought for years my main issue was candida. I'm seeing a pretty unusual homeopath/naturopath who is the one who picked up on the protozoa, though one other medical intuitive about five years ago told me I had amoeba. I've been using various vibrational homeopathics on the amoeba (got rid of that) and on the protozoa, but the deal with the protozoa is that it "changes its head" and basically morphs into new forms while you're going after it, so the remedies keep changing. You might try Hanna Kroeger's "protozoa" vibropathic remedy. My homeopath told me that sort of covers the whole protozoan "community," but it can take a really long time, like a year or more. Because I see her once a month, she just keeps giving me different vibrational remedies for whatever the new form is, and whatever I might have picked up in the meantime. (Last time she also found cryptosporidium - I think that's the spelling - she said probably from eating summer veggies and fruits that might be contaminated with bird poop.) All I can aay is, I think that remedy (it was a Hanna Kroeger one, too) is what nixed the butt itch I'd had for months. She thinks the candida is sort of secondary and not the main issue for me, and that the reason I still can't clear the protozoan infection is its likely duration since childhood or birth, and the damage its done in the meantime, plus the fact that I am stressed out and don't have a strong spiritual center, I don't meditate, and that a big piece of it is psychospiritual. I have to say I agree. Lately I am starting to really change my thinking about my health from focusing on my "sickness" to one of believing that I am vibrating with good health and joy, that any illness or pain I feel is a karmic cleansing of sorts, and I actually think that mental/emotional shift might be helping. At least I'm feeling better, and I know the remedies have helped, too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.641 sec, (1)