Thanks for the extensive explaination of the chelation process. Yes, I had my Amalgams removed before starting the chelating process. The urine tests on my first DMPS injection showed extremely high levels of aluminum, mercury, and high in many other metals. By the 10th injection, all the aluminum was gone from the urine, and mercury came down to about moderately high levels. I stopped the process because I was feeling dizzy, and my kidneys would burn sometimes. After two weeks of stopping, maybe the metals resettled and I became very sick, rheumatoid, digestion problems, losing weight, food allergies , and on and on. I'm not sure if there is a safer way to chelate and if I should chelate in the future. Any ideas?