CureZone   Log On   Join
Body odor/Bad Breathe question

Views: 4,386
Published: 15 years ago

Body odor/Bad Breathe question

Hello everyone, I am new here. I apologize if something like this has been posted before. But I am a pretty young guy in my early 20's and have had a Body Odor (not arising from the armpits) and bad breathe for years. I am truly terrified after reading that some of these people have had it for over 30 or 40 years. Anyways, I will take a shower and scrub hard with a wash cloth w/ soap all over my body. About 15-20 minutes later, I will have an odor. After about only 5 minutes my back will get a light sweat which I don't think is healthy. I do have Psoriasis but I don't know if this is THE cause. Everyday, my back will be constantly sweating. If I sit on a chair with my back against it for mroe than 5 minutes or so, it will smell like a cheesey type of smell :\. I really don't know what to do. Along with my breathe, I've had that for as long as I can remember. As a young teen, I really never flossed much. I have always brushed my teeth and for a while now have been flossing regularly. But I can brush my teeth, floss, scrap my tongue, use mouth wash and chew on a piece of gum right after and will still have some type of bad breathe soon after. I also went and got a deep cleaning from my dentist but it didn't help soon after. Has anybody heard of these conditions before? Any good ideas that are proven to work you guys know of? Sorry for this to be so long and sorry if some of this has been posted before, and thank you in advance for everything!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)