CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Givati

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 1,340
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 727,929

Re: Givati

There are no "mysteries of creation." There is definite ignorance of creation, yes...

The creation of the human race, of the solar system, of all existence, is written in stone, amassed in tablets, depicted symbolically in temples and on pyramid walls for one and all to read, view, and learn from.

Ancient religious beliefs were built upon wisdom - knowledge of the All-That-Is, and most importantly of all, the human condition - and were not constructed upon foundations of faith, nor were they dedicated to veneration of the uncertain.

And I do not wish to speak for Alison, but it seems to me that she is rather above and beyond New Testament quotations!

-------------

The connection between the kidneys and cacao is most intriguing! After a severe reaction to raw cacao my kidneys were placed under a lot of strain, and on more than one occasion felt as if they were close to going "pop"!

Interesting thread...thanks folks :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.892 sec, (1)