CureZone   Log On   Join
Glytone Exfoilating Lotions 2&3 and still clear ( from "THE ACNE CURE" )Part 2

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
everchildlike Views: 1,072
Published: 15 years ago

Glytone Exfoilating Lotions 2&3 and still clear ( from "THE ACNE CURE" )Part 2

I am still clear and my skin is looking better with each passing week. I no longer have to use the Benzol peroxid at all.I am now using retin-A every other night,so it's Glytone Exfoilating Lotion 2 one night and retin-A the next and Im not using the Glytone Exfoilating Lotions during the day since I have been using the retin-A every other night it thins the skin and I think it would be over kill.

All I can say is I starved myself with only raw food to clear my skin,dewormed,did Colon Cleanses and i had bumps all over my face.

I still say YES eat healthy! But I feel Acne is caused because the skin does not work right and gets clogged up .... you got to get rid of the dead skin that's clogging the pores and Glytone Exfoilating Lotions do just that.

I learned how to clear my skin by reading " THE Acne CURE " for all ages, only I altered the program a little, instead of leaving Glytone Exfoilating Lotions on only while brushing my teeth I wore them all day on the days I stayed home. Sometimes reapplying 2 times during the day,and then againe at night, but I have oily resistant skin and it was summer and more humid. In the winter I don't think I could use it that often, but I don't need to now anyway I am all clear and only maintan by using once or twice a day depending on how my skin feels.I have over done it and just backed off a day.

Every one is different,do what you see your skin needs. If you have oily resistant skin you will have to use Glytone Exfoilating Lotions 2 & 3 and it will burn if you have picked your face or have scabes. I have gone to bed with my face burning but it stops in about 5 minuts and if it keeps burning then just take some water on your hand and dilut it a bit.

I believe it will clear most. Let's be realistic it is going to take a while to clear your skin,For me it was like 3 monthes but it was looking better in the first month for sure.

So don't try any thing and expect to clear your skin over night,it takes time for you skin to heal.

This is part 2 one is a click back on page 55

Blessings to all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.610 sec, (1)