CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne Saga ended by Balancing Body PH

magic_glitter Views: 8,764
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 727,600

Re: Acne Saga ended by Balancing Body PH

Hey sarie - to balance your PH you have to eat the right foods - alkaline foods (fruits/veggies, raw oils, raw nuts/seeds). If you're worried about your weight, an avocado a day, a handful of nuts or seeds, and a tablespoon or raw oil on a salad or on steamed veggies will help you from dipping too low (I've been there too, it's really hard at first to keep weight on when you become vegan and eat alkaline foods, but consuming the foods I mentioned above will definitely help). Also, eat lots of fruit - it's very cleansing and is alkaline, and contains lots of energy for your body.

Juicing is also GREAT for alkalising your PH - get a juicer if you don't have one, and juice a pound of carrots a day, and throw in a few oranges and a lemon as a tasy alkalising and detoxing drink (juice about 4 stalks of Celery too, it doesn't taste great, but adding some fruit with it helps to sweeten it). It must be drank every day though to get the benefits. Jucing can be annoying at first, but now I find my body absolutely craves the juice. My juicer broke earlier this month and it was in the repari shop a week (thank goodness for warrenties lol) and when I finally got it back I juiced for two days straight. It;s all my body wanted, I felt so under-nouished and weak without juice everyday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)