CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush

Onone Views: 27,849
Published: 15 years ago

Liver flush

Hi andrea

Could you help? I am about to embark on my first liver cleanse and i'm a little anxious!

I ahve a mouth full of metal and haven't done a kidney cleanse and im also not going to have a colon cleanse before the flush because as it is a little too expensive, however i do intend to have one 2 days after the cleanse, i had my last one about 2 weeks ago and have had several over the past 2 years. is this okay?

Do you know where i can purchase the kidney and liver herbs mentioned in your book, in the UK?

i feel i need to do a liver cleanse before having all of my fillings replaced because i have had some digestive upset for about 5 months now, with continuous yyellow stools anD diarhhoea for the past 6 weeks. iT IS EXPENSIVE HAVING FILLINGS REMOVED AND DONT THINK MY LIVER CAN WAUIT THAT LONG. iS THIS SAFE?

tHANX

lOVE X

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)