CureZone   Log On   Join
Playground

Lapis Views: 5,697
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 728,888

Playground

"That's about it. And it appears it will stay this way until the kids are grown in about 7 years."

Is this what you want? This is your life.

"Then I'd really like to go to school and study natural medicine and maybe be a writer or make film documenteries."

You can start this NOW. Then never comes. We live in the now. Some of the most potent healers never went to a physical school but were just good students of life and then passed on what they knew. You have access to the internet so you can ahcieve this goal now. To do film/video work now, you can get a powerful computer and a 3ccd(pro quality) vid camera for about 2 thousand dollars.

Watch your mind respond to the last suggestion. Possiblities were, "that's alot of money which I don't have", "I don't see that happening right now", etc. If these were the kinds of thoughts you had, go into the observer mode I told you about. Say "who said that"? This will change the story. Then look to how you can make this work. Get creative. That is the main function of your spirit. Creating. Let it out to do what it wants to do. ;-)

"There's so much I'd like to do, but the long sleeping hours get in the way. Hopefully when the kids are grown I won't sleep as much and will have more energy to do the things I want. I tend to dream about all the things I want to do, but when everyday is a struggle it is a little depressing."

When the kids are gone, you just may find another reason not to do the things your soul is crying out to explore and create. You may consider yourself "older" then or any multitude of reasons.

"I'd like to get out of this 'everyday's a struggle' and move on to a more active life.

We'll see!"

This won't happen on it's own? May I suggest that it is you who is in the driver's seat of your life? All you need to do is disegage the auto pilot and grab that wheel. ;-)

The key here is to know what you really want. Then take the steps to go in that direction. We must look in the direction of where we want to go as opposed to looking at all the things that keep us from what we want(focused on reasons to fail vs how to succeed).

Step up and claim your life. Enjoy the process of creating your life and manifesting the things that spring from your true nature. Remember what it was like to be a carefree child? Cmon back to the playground. ;-) See ya there.

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

14.000 sec, (2)