CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: maybe tapeworms are animating some humans/how that would manifest

Views: 2,519
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 731,033

Re: maybe tapeworms are animating some humans/how that would manifest

Hi Chiron, Yes the tapeworm can not complete it's life cycle in the mouse, so the tapeworm makes/directs/influences the mouses behavior to run up to a cat and get eaten, so the tapeworm can continue it's life cycle in the cat. All the other mice run away from the cat and the tapeworm infected mice run into the cats mouth.
Wow.
The worm would possibly make the human do many strange things. I have heard people joke they will eat 2 burgers, one for them, and one for thier tapeworm. It's a medusa world out there. Yipes!

I learned a lot about hydatid tapeworms and how pandemic they are. Cancer and diseases are just tapeworms and mh was right, all diseases are parasite caused. That is a startling realization backed by all microscopic science. I guess if you soak the human in spice, it could repel flesh eating parasites. If all humans die then all humans must succumb to the flesh eating parasites. Yet....if the human is soaked in antiparasitic spice, etc it is concievable that is where longevity and immortality come from. I think praziquantel for hydatid tapeworm and blood flukes/ schistomas, and quinine for malaria threadworms, filiarial worms in brain and spine, and flagyl for ascarius are okay in parasite cases. Flesh eating parasites are an unreal study because parasite infections are epidemic in humans and animals all over earth!!!!!

BTW - Great name Chiron. Chiron is my favorite asteroid, it is the planet/energy of healing and healers. I am doing fine, thank you, just learning a real lot about the nature of disease.
I am sure you are doing good and in good health.

Best Wishes
J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.594 sec, (1)