CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone have the very itchy area on the back of the neck?

Ohfor07 Views: 1,068
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 729,050

Re: Does anyone have the very itchy area on the back of the neck?

as it happens, yes, i've had itchy area on back of neck for several years now. When I first noticed it years ago, I asked hair dresser if she could see anything going on.....about all she could say was "some red marks" that were probably the result of scractching. One of the more annoying things about this is ..... it's on the back of the neck where I can't see and observe what may be going on. The itching seems to come and go in cycles that, other than suspecting there may be a connection with stuff I'm eating or drinking, don't know what this is all about. Just recently I've noticed (from feeling with hands) a crop of what seem to be small skin tags that have just recently surfaced in the general area where the itching has been going on. Otherwise, I really do not have much of a clue about what this itching is all about..... could even be bed bugs for all I know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)