CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stats post--anyone??

fp Views: 1,269
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 731,618

Re: Stats post--anyone??

Hi, raerae!
It is nice to be partnered up (even in so virtual a way)! Last night was easy - had some tomato soup (hey - that is a liquid!) with hot sauce, went for a walk. I'm starting easy on the workouts, too, as I've been a'sittin' for the last 9 months almost without getting up. Once was something of an athlete - so that is a motivation, too. (Not just fitting back into the cute stuff, but the feeling that, if need be, I could ask my body to perform and it would.) I've also noticed at this weight that I feel old injuries from years ago. From what I've read (about the healing aspects of the experience) a fast/light eating gives the body opportunity to get into those old scars or-what-have-you and clean them up.
A wedding in 3 weeks? We are almost on the same schedule. How much do you want to lose? Have you bought a dress yet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.887 sec, (1)