CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answers-- Electrical magnetic energy.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
givati Views: 4,601
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 731,601

Re: --answers-- Electrical magnetic energy.

Hi Moreless.

Question for you: How many people do you think understand when you are talking about Electro magnetic energy release from the full light spectrum released from the friction between anions and cations that releases a specific frequentie at the speed of light for a specific need by one of the organs after this specific frequentie slowded down to form matter again.
Not so many.They know what is a piece of bread to feed them and still their hunger. People want to know why not to obey the white coated gods.
People alway`s want to know why. Why so much great tasting kelp. Why!

Up to now I know a glims of the beauty of creation soon (what is time)when I have my anionic body I will fully know.
What about Matthew 24:24 one could understand whats going to happen "IF" more people speak out about ZPE perpetual motion and stuff like that without being afraid.

So Moreless my real wish to know is about survival, and to help people I love and even people I dont know,who need help now in the present and in the few years to come.

Revelation 13:11-18 could be soon on our doorsteps,and I`m not taking the mark.
But will still be in need for my frequenties!

Greetings,Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)