CureZone   Log On   Join
Yeast overgrowth may be the culpritt of my BB

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
IamNotAlone Views: 5,270
Published: 15 years ago

Yeast overgrowth may be the culpritt of my BB

Thank you all for sharing. I promised if I had something a little promising, I too would share.

I won't take you through my 20 year ordeal with extremely bad breath. People back away as far as they can when I begin to talk. I don't have a bad taste in my mouth, excellent (as my dentistS have put it) oral hygeine, no Body Odor , no acid reflux. It is such an excrutiatingly embarrasing problem that I have trained myself to ignore people covering their noses and looking at me in horror when I speak. AND trust me, I only speak when I have to.

I have tried colon hydrotherapy at a holistic doctor's office(She is an MD) for a year. No improvement (in fact, I do think it may have made the smell worse although I don't understand why). I don't have anyone to talk to about this. One friend who I asked once reluctantly told me that my breath smelled like rotten meat but she is very reluctant to talk to me about it. It seems to make her feel uncomfortable. She just says to chew parsely and alot of mints. That don't work!
I have been to the bad breath clinic in LA where they told me that my sulfar level was normal...thanks alot.

Anyway for the last 2 years I have been trying things for yeast (nystatin, fluconase, anti-yeast diet, pau d arco, garlic, major doses of acidophilus) I haven't been consistent because I seem to have improvement (this is judged by how far people step back when I talk) but then it seems to get bad again. The more research I've done I found that yeast quickly builds resistance and that you have to keep changing.

I did a few colon cleansings and layed off of all products for about 2 weeks. Then for the last 2 weeks I have been takin lots of alcohol free pau d arco (in liquid form, caprilic acid, chorella, and yeast fighters by twin labs. Most importantly I have eliminated dairy, all Sugar and wheat products, and other yeast feeders like vinegar, mushrooms, etc. I am happy to say that there is a DEFINITE improvement. People and not backing away. I'm not saying that I don't still have bad breath but like I said, it is a definite improvement. I am praying that my breath continues to improve and that I can continue to be disciplined with the diet. It is SOOO hard. I literally have to tell myself, DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO LIVE IN MISERY, then don't eat that or drink that.

Anyway, I hope this information helps someone out there because you have certainly helped me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.859 sec, (2)