CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello!

canadiangirl Views: 1,865
Published: 15 years ago

Hello!

Oh my I have not been to this Forum in a year basically. I've been doing way better since I've had my Gallbladder removed on January, 10th, 2005. I still have digestion problems once in awhile after I eat spicy food, which I shouldn't eat lol. I just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing, I don't really recongnize, anyone, I guess the old regulars have moved on, and are fine, I do remember FlowerChild though! I have another surgery coming up surgery number 2 for me, isn't that great at 23 lol! I have to remove a Varicose Vein that I've had for 8 years, but now it is really bothering me, it burns and throbs and aches like a b*!@h, so I am removing it, it's on the back of my left leg on the top, it's really purplish/blueish and swollen, but I have no pain, just it burns and throbs and bulges, my mother is like it looks like a corded necklace, how rude, but duh that's what a Varicose Vein looks like!! grrr! I'll keep ya updated! Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.387 sec, (1)