CureZone   Log On   Join
swollen lymph

Views: 1,233
Published: 15 years ago

swollen lymph

Hi All,

After another useless doctor visit, I figure I'll post this issue I've been having for a while and see if anybody can help..I apologize that it's not really candida related, but I figure maybe somebody will have some insight.

About five years ago I first noticed that the lymph node on my neck had swollen up a bit. I went to the doc and he said it was probably temporary and not to worry. It later got smaller, but never completely went away. Now days it swells up every week or two, depending on my diet.

A year or so later I started noticing an occasional kinking and tender feeling when pressing just below my left rib cage, which the docs thought I was nuts when trying to explain. This tender feeling has gotten much worse, and I believe it to be my spleen that periodically gets swollen.

About two years ago the lympth node in my left armpit starting swelling on and off (to about the size of a normal bean), especially after playing sports but sometimes just randomly. Lately I've been having major groin inflammation as well, possibly due to the lymph nodes there as well.

So, the thing is when taking anti-fungals for candida or oil of oregano or whatever the occurances of swollen nodes goes way down, which leads me to think that the cause is related to an infection of some sort, but I'm really lost right now.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)