CureZone   Log On   Join
I want to adjust how I MC.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
nanner2 Views: 1,331
Published: 15 years ago

I want to adjust how I MC.

I did a 5 day Master-Cleanse a couple of weeks ago. When I broke the fast, I was constipated for 5 days. Ouch! I finally got a bottle of Oxypowder and took that for 1 1/2 days. Then the floodgates opened up. I was going to the bathroom for about 24 hours straight. All solid/slushy stuff. I think that the Master-Cleanse really loosened up a lot of fecal matter, and the Oxypowder pulverized it so I could release it. Obviously the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and laxative didn't work for me.

Has anyone ever experience such constipation after a MC?

I would like to do a 10 day Master-Cleanse next. But I want to replace the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and laxative (which I really am concerned is habit-forming) with the Oxypowder . Is that ok? How much Oxypowder should I take daily while on the cleanse? I don't want to be on the toilet 24 hours a day for 10 days, but I don't want to be constipated either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.523 sec, (1)