CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Website clarification

Canadian_girl Views: 4,455
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 735,549

Re: Website clarification

Invincible - typically when someone copies information from other websites they will at least change some of the wording to their own words. This is always taught in school and is extremely important. It doesn't matter what kind of website it is. Commercial or other. The only reason I knew it was copied information was that I have a piece of software on my computer (that I use for marking student websites) and it came up red flagged. If a student were to copy any type of information word by word they fail. And there are those who just don't care where they get there info from and copy.

Now in saying the above, I am only explaining what is and has been taught at both high school and college/university levels. I am NOT lecturing you nor do I want to get into talking about 'copying' info too much further. I had just commented about how I was surprised about it. Understand that I do this as a living so I did need to comment about it.

The info on the website is great. You did a great job in collecting valuable information for it...an yes, I have read it! I never for an instant thought that the why? answers! on the Moreless website were anything but original.

I have been following a lot of information on the website and it looks like you both have helped so many people. It is good that you two take time out of your busy days to help other people. I am sure everyone here appreciates that. If it wasn't for this forum I would not know too much about ph balance. Teacher or not we don't know EVERYTHING!! ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)