CureZone   Log On   Join
Digestive enzymes--I feel better than I have in years

Views: 2,454
Published: 15 years ago

Digestive enzymes--I feel better than I have in years

Hi,

Because of food allergies , I was convinced I had conquered Candida, but that I still had a leaky gut. So I did some research and found that digestive enzymes are effective for both problems. In a nutshell, they break down the protective coatings of yeast and (bad) bacterial cells, as well as help digest food proteins small enough that even if they leave the gut, they will not cause an allergic reaction..

I'm not exagerating that I felt my sinuses get clearer 2 hours after taking my first dose. This past week, I've had so much energy, I don't know what to do with it. I have noticed my white tongue return somewhat, I think it is caused by the yeast ridden post nasal drip that is finally draining. But I am confident that it will eventually go away.

I am using the enzymes in conjunction with probiotics and GSE, which I have always used, but the enzymes have definitely tipped the scale. Do an internet search and read all the info for yourself.

P.S. I never could take HCL because it increases histamine, and I already had too much of that in my system. Many enzyme formulas have HCL in them if you want to take HCL, but if you don't,I recommend Vitacost's Candida Yeast Management formula.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)