CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad breath - please help..

seakrut Views: 4,252
Published: 15 years ago

Bad breath - please help..

Ok so i've just spent an hour browsing thru this forum and i just feel so lost right now.. so i figured i'll post you my story and hopefully i could get a few pointers because im about to go insane..

I think i got bad breath from my back teeth, they were growing the wrong way and it created a gap where food would get stuck. So i removed them in hope of removing my bad breath.. but no such luck.
My stomach feels bloated and im guessing i have acid reflux as well, i always have mucus/saliva stuck in my throat, it feels like a chunk of something real nasty thats stuck there and wont go away.. so i drink alot of water to try wash it down but that doesnt help.. and another problem is i constantly pee, every 20 mins or so.
I dont think i suffer from post nasal drip, it just feels uncomfortable 24/7 at the back of my throat. I also suffer from Candida.

I brush in the morning and before i sleep. I use Sonicare i8650 with the crest toothpaste that comes along with it. I clean my tongue with Breeze morning fresh oral gel and use the tounge scraper. I floss in the morning and then rinse with NutriBiotic MouthFresh Grapefruit-Seed-Extract Mouthwash. (i'm not trying to sell anything, im just stating what i use so you all know)

I'm trying to change the way i eat but any suggestions because im running out of ideas as to what to eat.

Chewing gum only last for about 5 mins but im sick of just covering the smell.. im sick of being lonely and im soo sick of avoiding society. You all know what its like so i dont have to repeat myself..

Tomorrow i will go to the chemist and buy those body cleansing packages. Hopefully that will cleanse my body because ive read the post on body cleansing and most of the ingrediants you use i dont know where to get. (I live in australia)

This is becoming too long so ill finish it off here..

=(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)