CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chronic renal failure- feline

just_peachy Views: 1,524
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 73,633

Re: chronic renal failure- feline

I'm so sorry to here your kitty has CRF. Don't give up hope, he could still have many good years left with you. The vets told me that my cat's severe hepatic lipidosis was fatal (her skin was a strong bright yellow, she was anorexic - a wobbly skeleton, dull eyed and lethargic) and prepared me for her passing many times. But she and I knew she wasn't ready to go (she's a fighter too!) After months of consistent tender loving care, most of it instinctive and holistic, she is perky and pink and sweeter than ever. At 14 yrs old, she's still weak from the fight, but she's not ready to leave anytime soon.

Just let him know that as long as he wants to fight, you'll help him every inch. They do listen, they just don't like us to know they do! =)

Although not completely natural/holistic, here are a few sites that do offer some advice and even support groups.

Tanya's UK Feline Chronic Renal Failure Information Centre
Nadia's Feline CRF Site
Emma's Top Thirteen Weapons in the Fight Against Chronic Renal Failure

I hope you and your wonderful feline companion are both feeling better soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)