Recently some of my symptoms had slowly gotten pretty bad and I didn't know why because I thought I hadn't changed any of my routine. One day though while in the bathroom I noticed how dark my urine was and realised that I had slowly stopped drinking lots of water. That night I drank 3 litres of water and the next day I felt a lot better. My skin got better and my eyes felt better. This tells me that those symptoms are likely toxins related since water helps get toxins out of you. My eyes and skin also got much worse once when I took Betaine HCL with meals so that tells me increasing HCL must give me die off or soemthing. Too bad I can't seem to find a place to get my stomach acid tested..oh well. Anybody else helped out by water? I try to drink 3 litres everyday.