CureZone   Log On   Join
You need a second opinion/referral to a specialist
dragondawg Views: 1,523
Published: 18 years ago
This is a reply to # 73,731

You need a second opinion/referral to a specialist

The treatment you describe thus far might be appropriate for a touch of food poisoning. Now outside of that what's left? Well one might try:

1. parasites (protozoa).
2. Pancreatitis.
3. Irritable Bowel Disease.

None of the above would show up on Xrays, and none would respond to Antibiotics . IBD usually doesn't respond to diet alone, whereas Pancreatitis requires IV hospitalization giving the pancreas (digestive system) rest, free from food for a week.

The Metoclopromide (Reglan) has probably done a partial job of covering up the symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

2.047 sec, (1)