CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad breath - please help..

2177 Views: 3,911
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 738,035

Re: Bad breath - please help..

Hi Seakrut, hope your well. Cant beleive your from Australia, I'm originally from Melbourne.

To answer your questions, I dont use a particular aloe vera mouthwash, I dont think that it would matter, i think you just need to try a few and see which one you like the taste of best, any health food shop should defo have it, you can get aloe vera toothpaste also, but i'm just using normal at the moment. As for the neti pot, mine was from a UK internet shop, just google it and see what happens, you should be able to get one from closer to home and save on postage, they all do the same thing. I use mine in the shower in the morning and sometimes at night, it really helped me with the gunk in my throat and youll be amazed how it loosens the mucus in your sineses after you use it.

The threelac is actually for candida, I used it for approximately 6 weeks (also got it from online shop)it is little sachets of powder and you just open one and eat it, washing it down with water a few times a day depending on the dose you want to take.

I have been doing this for a few months now not only for bb though also for bo. I would also recommend Colon Cleanse and trying to eat as clean a diet as possible and work on your digestion ( your bb could be coming from your colon having undigested food etc in it)at the minute i am taking charcoal and chloroxyen, but i'm taking these more for the bo side of things, hope this helps and if you need anything else just ask. Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)