I hope you will try some of the advice we are giving you on this curezone forum. You set out to save this dog, so please don't give up too quickly. The dog could have an allergy to some ingredient in the food. Or he maybe eats too much because he had to when he had worms, but the overeating leads to vomiting. He might have a tapeworm, which has avoided detection by the pound. Did they worm him for several varieties of worms, or just the regular. They usually give shots for Tapeworms nowadays, not pills. It could be a reaction to poisons in your carpet. Have you used carpet shampoo on your carpet? Only vinegar and water wash is truly safe for cleaning carpets. Toxins in Carpet cleaner can cause ill effects in pets and children. I would check all these things and feed him smaller portions of all natural food to start with. Also, watch for poisonous house plants or poisons in the yard. Good luck.