CureZone   Log On   Join
sad - passage

just_peachy Views: 1,000
Published: 18 years ago

sad - passage

Didn't know where else to post, sorry.

Although she rallied from hepatic lipidosis and had a very good happy and energetic 6 months longer, it seems our 14 yr old feline companion couldn't shake off all of her health problems.

She stopped everything Sunday - eating, drinking, relieving herself. Her energy level just plummeted Very suddenly, like a light just went out. She simply curled up on her pillow and barely moved - obviously in a lot of pain. We took her to the vet today and, all things considered, decided to have her put to sleep. She died snuggled up in my lap.

I've been blessed to have shared my life with literally hundreds of cats over the years, but she was truly exceptional. Through some of the absolute hardest times of my life, she was there. A patient healer who always knew exactly what to do. She cast a spell on everyone she met and was much loved by them all - even her vet and her staff felt her pull. One of the sweetest, gentlest, most loving souls I've ever known passed on today - I miss her more than I can say.

We love you, pretty girl.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)