CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CT Revealed Calcified Appendix

Ohfor07 Views: 11,050
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 738,990

Re: CT Revealed Calcified Appendix

The somewhat easy part as to what this means is that your Appendix has sort of become it's own unique liver/gall stone, except, it's not a stone-shaped calcified deposit in your liver/gall, it's an organ that has apparently become calcified; you may want to get a second opinion. Gallstones are known to form in the liver but mainstream medicine generally will not acknowledge their presence until they move out of the liver and into the gallbladder, at which point they are often hardened IE> calcified. I've seen it reported various places that one of the reasons for this conventional attitude is that calcified deposits like stones are easier for the diagnostic-equipment operators to notice.

Arteries are pretty well known for becoming hardened (brittle) and when tracing the source of this problem it seems to possibly be the result of drinking from a particular water supply over many years amd this supply contains specific mineral deposits - like Calcium.

As for the implications aspect of "what the heck does this mean", I can't say. In the short term - glad to hear they don't want to operate. In the long term, if this were me, I'd do some researching to see if there are ways (such as through diet changes, herbal remedies, switching to pure/distilled water) to restore the appendix to a more natural and supple condition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)