CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: co Q-10 FUNNY

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
everchildlike Views: 1,556
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,458

Re: RE: co Q-10 FUNNY

This time it was not your typing but my husbands ears lol and my spelling is very baddddd.

You hit the nail on the head,my friend has eaten herself to the chair. I try to reason with her that if only she would lose enough weight she could walk again. She tells me she would still be in pain and she knows lots of skinny people who are in pain and can't walk.

She knows what she must do, but would rather continue not drinking enough water and eat what ever has a good taste.

She is disabled and not working any longer ,but before she went out she got this nearly new van with a lift and that fancy wheel chair all free. So yes she is able to do some shopping by her self. She is very determined and has managed to live alone,but the time is soon comeing when she will not be able to lift her self from the cahir to the toilet or her bed.

I will ever be at her side serving her any way I can,for she is to me the mother I never had and my best friend.

Blessings
Everchildlike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)