CureZone   Log On   Join
apples and olive oil

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
givati Views: 1,087
Published: 15 years ago

apples and olive oil

Hi Moreless.

I found out that green olives had not such a good influence on my PH so I quit eating them a long time ago. Yep they are not ripe, now I eat the black pitted olives. What about good olive oil?
Today I went to a delicatesse shop, they pour olive oil in a bottle,out off a can.
The good thing is you can taste before you buy, now the funny thing is that the general advise you get is,that the stronger the smell and the taste is (usually bitter)the better they say the quality is and also more expensive.
After tasting a few he offerred me the cheapest one, kind of golden yellow sweet smelling unrefined oil, guess what no burning bitter sensation in my throat you could drink a theecup full and still enjoy the fibrant flavour.
Does this sound to you as a good quality oil?

Some one gave me some organic home grown apples,great colours great smell,solid density very high brix, haven`t tested one like this before, very good sweet/sour taste. Now I was thought that apples when you cut them up and turning brownish, that it was a lack of minerals and vitamin C.
I did cut up this very high brix apple and it started to discolour before my eyes?
What have I seen, an oxidation process going so fast becouse the minerals where there in place, like the Creator intended it to be.
I`ll could be wrong in my conclusions, but I think today was a wonderfull day.
No whining about the bad quality of our foods and the stupidity and greed of our fellow man.
Today I choose it to be a day of rejoyce in the greatness and wisdom of our Creator.

Greetings, Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.965 sec, (1)