CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP in England Has anyone tried this Dr.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
remi96 Views: 2,015
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 741,043

Re: HELP in England Has anyone tried this Dr.

Fiona

I never checked out her book. BUt thanks for the heads up. This illness does require some using your common sense I suppose. I would hav enever eaten potatoes or tomatoes, but only know that cause I have already made that mistake.

IN any case, I never get well on anyone's advice actually. Just use my own instincts.

As far as Erika White goes, I really liked her approach as far as the time needed to get well. She stated that it can take a year or so on the diet. Since I have goen thru this before I know that part to be true. Many people go off the diet far too quickly and that is the mistake. She is right on target with that part of it. I had no idea her diet was so liberal. Some do not believe one should starve themselves. BUt I can say the first time I went on a candida diet I did eat potatoes adn it did not bother me. I took NO antifungal at all either and got well on diet and yogurt alone. Doesn't make her wrong, but her approach will not work with everyone.
Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)