CureZone   Log On   Join
My dog has bone cancer! Please help me!

Views: 8,235
Published: 17 years ago

My dog has bone cancer! Please help me!

My dog has bone cancer. The tumor is visible from outside.

What can I do? Please help me!

Give me links, I need a lot of knowledge quickly!

Anybody knows anything about herb called
"rosopas" (sanguinaria canacensis) ?

It is suppose to be good for cancer.
Thank you in advance!

Isidora V.

Do you have any comment on articles below?

Healing Cancer with Flaxoil
By Jade Beutler, R.R.T, R.C.P.

A groundswell of nutrition conscious veterinarians are beginning to recommend to their clients that they supplement their animals diet with a daily dose of flaxseed oil, poured right over the food. The vets are finding remarkable results in clearing up skin conditions, relieving arthritic and inflammatory pain, as well as improved over all pet health. Mr. Paul Stitt, while addressing a scientific conference in North Dakota reported that flax increased bone strength as well as improved the silkiness and sheen of animals fur. When the diets of horses were fortified with flax, within three weeks their coats developed a beautiful sheen, and dandruff was greatly diminished. Within 9 months cracked hooves were completely healed. When a pregnant mare was fed flax, her offspring were larger, and grew faster than when previous to being fed flax. Further research indicates that horses fed flax and injected with the deadly organism Escherichia coli were better protected than those not fed flax, suggesting enhanced immunity in these animals. Select Alaskan sled dog mushers are fortifying their dogs diets with flax oil as it serves as a source of valuable energy, keeps less desirable saturated fats mobile in the blood stream, increases oxygen uptake to the cell, decreases recovery time from strenuous exercise, and prevents and heals worn and chaffed paws. Numerous studies conducted on animals and humans show that flax has powerful anti-tumor properties and may reduce tumor size by 50%.

A testimonial taken from "Flax Oil and Cancer"
"I have a 13 year old dog. He has cancer. He's eyes are dull and he's so weak he can't lift his leg. I should have put him to sleep but I didn't want to. I put a Tbsp. of Flax oil and a half cup of cottage cheese in his bowl and he wolfed it down. I did that three times a day for ten weeks. Today he's running all over the place, his eyes are bright, his coat is shiny and he's gaining weight." That was the 2nd dog I'd heard of in 3 days that showed improvement from using Flax Seed oil. The other is owned by my cousin's daughter"

A testimonial about flaxoil and cancer from Tim Brown: "My dog Shilo, a 3 1/2 years old Golden Retriever, was diagnosed with Leukemia of the bone marrow. He was diagnosed on March 19, '99 and the next day I started him on 3 tablespoons of flaxoil and cottage cheese and within hours his energy improved. Four days later, on March 24th, I took him back to the vet and they did a blood test and were baffled because his white cell count was normal, his red blood cells were normal, and his platelets were clotting normal, he had no fever, and he was acting like a normal dog and they didn't understand. On April 13th he had another test and no cancer cells. HE HAS BEEN CANCER FREE SINCE MARCH 24th 1999. Just think I spent over $2000.0 on vets to find out what he really needed was a bottle of flax seed oil that costs about $12.00. Before this he was a very sick dog and according to the vets he was suppose to be dead by now."

Read Tim's full detailed story at http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/amailbag.htm#Tim

How I Saved My Dog's Life with homeopathy and raw foods.

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/acancer.htm
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/amailbag.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (2)