CureZone   Log On   Join
Raw diet and garlic

pepika7pipi Views: 3,621
Published: 17 years ago

Raw diet and garlic

I give my dog raw garlic every day. But reading just_ peachy's post (Hi Peachy) I went to check my books again. Gave a look about garlic on internet and found out that garlic as a suplement for dogs and cats is not fully reaserched. Some vets and herbalist say that garlic and onions contain sulfoxides and disulfides, which can damage red blood cells and cause anemia. And that cats are more susceptible than dogs. And that garlic is less toxic than onions. Others don't bother about garlic at all, as you may see on in my opinion a very good site with pictures for those who want to go BARF. And some say little amount of garlic will not do any harm.
So, I am not going to give my Ruby raw garlic everyday anymore, but I agree with a request found on internet about this issue: WE NEED FACTS!!!! WHERE ARE THE STUDIES ON THIS?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)