CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help needed desperately

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
carlas Views: 1,998
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,389

Re: help needed desperately

eggshell,

please don't cry. It will get better. You need to read the obeynature.com and the Andreas Moritz site (do a search)click on articles -skin. You will find that you probably have Gallstones and parasites. Sorry to be blunt. Both sites are full of great info. Your skin is an elimination organ. Your body can't eliminate all your ingesting and it's coming out of your skin.

Read all you can and begin an internal cleanse, parasite cleanse and start doing liver flushes. You will be amazed at what comes out. You will begin to feel so much better. I have done 4 liver flushes. I've done the dewormer from the Barefoot Herbalist - it tastes okay - 1 Tbl a.m and p.m. for 30 days. I'm beginning the 14 day orange juice fast too. Anyway, immediately my eczema began to clear. It's pratically all gone now (just a little on the sides of my fingers).

I'm going to keep going with my new lifestyle. Test your ph with urine strips to find out how acidic you are. You must bring your body's ph to alkaline. Cancer, bacteria (parasites)and germs live in an acidic environment. Cancer is really a fungus.

Keep searching on this site and read the archives.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)