please don't cry. It will get better. You need to read the obeynature.com and the Andreas Moritz site (do a search)click on articles -skin. You will find that you probably have Gallstones and parasites. Sorry to be blunt. Both sites are full of great info. Your skin is an elimination organ. Your body can't eliminate all your ingesting and it's coming out of your skin.
Read all you can and begin an internal cleanse, parasite cleanse and start doing liver flushes. You will be amazed at what comes out. You will begin to feel so much better. I have done 4 liver flushes. I've done the dewormer from the Barefoot Herbalist - it tastes okay - 1 Tbl a.m and p.m. for 30 days. I'm beginning the 14 day orange juice fast too. Anyway, immediately my eczema began to clear. It's pratically all gone now (just a little on the sides of my fingers).
I'm going to keep going with my new lifestyle. Test your ph with urine strips to find out how acidic you are. You must bring your body's ph to alkaline. Cancer, bacteria (parasites)and germs live in an acidic environment. Cancer is really a fungus.
Keep searching on this site and read the archives.