CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: KU'U NANI ULIKAKA

Blueduck Views: 2,707
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,196

Re: KU'U NANI ULIKAKA

*LOL* You had me going there for a minute !! Sure, let's meet at Wailua Falls. Be sure to bring swim wear and your fishing equipment. We will go check out the fishes in the ocean after we visit the falls. We can pry opihi off the lava rocks and eat em live and raw !! Ah....yes it is a dream. I miss it so much. This island is about traffic, buildings...and money. The beaches are crowded. The Malls are all over. Waikiki and Honolulu are here. You probably already knew that, since you have done some home work....I know the Ku'u Nani...cannot figure out the Ulikaka..sounds like Tongan to me. *S*

Well, I have never heard of your country. That is not surprising, as geography was never my strong point. Since it snows there, I will not be coming to visit ! *LOL*

I have been in snow and hope to never see any more.

I did have some good friends on the other island. I do not know if they are still around or not. In the islands, when a person moves to another island, ya kind of lose contact with each other after a while. Even relatives do this some times. Not seeing each other for years and years. I imagine some of my friends are still around. I will find out when we get back.

You made my day.......and you sure had me going when I read that you are from Lihue !! Now I have to think of a way to get even with you. Haa haa haa !

Aloha,

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)