CureZone   Log On   Join
Where to start...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dragondawg Views: 8,059
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,215

Where to start...

but I do not know any of dogs cured from cancer with " Antibiotics " and similar drugs witch you advocate.

Ummm, I can not recall any use of the word "antibiotic" in my previous post. Could someone point out where I used the word "antibiotic" or cited a drug considered to be an "antibiotic"? Therapy based on antiangiogenesis has nothing to do with Antibiotics . Drugs considered to be anti-angiogenic are either in late drug trials or first being introduced in human medicine. It's a very new field.

You wrote: The Omega-6 fatty acids have been shown to promote cancer and angiogenesis. Were did you get this statement from?

How many scientific citations do you want?

Regulation of tumor angiogenesis by dietary fatty acids

polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acids stimulate mammary carcinogenesis and tumor progression

I'm sure I could dig up another 30 or so with a search.

Requirements for normal human nutrition has nothing to do with cancer in the canine. Is it bad to for a teen to ingest Sugar drinks for energy? No. Is it bad to feed a dog with cancer a high carbohydrate diet? Ya bet! Is it ok for a normal human to consume high amounts of Omega-6? How about a dog with cancer?

2.According to human nutrition studies, the optimum ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 is 1:3. Flax oil has a ratio of about 4:1 (almost the direct opposite).

Again Flax oil does NOT contain Omega-3 or Omega-6 fatty acids. But rather it contains the precursors to them, and the conversion rates are not 1:1 between the precusors and resulting fatty acids. The resulting conversion rate is 0.2-15% to the Omega-3 fatty acids. If one assumes the Omega-6s are converted at the same rate, your ratio of 4:1 wouldn't hold up either.

So, you have to correct the balance of 3 and 6 with pumpkin and sunflower seeds witch are high in omega 6 while low in omega 3.

Only if you want to promote the growth of cancer through angiogenesis, inhibition of cell death and a couple of other mechanisms.

1.Omega 6 polyunsaturated Fat is LFA that dog's liver can not produce

Reference please?

As for Dr. Budwig and dressing... where are the citations for her work in scientific journals that led to the unsubstantiated claim of 7 Nobel Prize nominations? BTW- who can nominate another for the Nobel Prize? I found the following interesting:

Any one of the following persons is entitled to submit proposals:

members of national assemblies and governments;

Nobel Prize nominating criteria

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.734 sec, (2)