CureZone   Log On   Join
A horrible flush experience with unexpected period

Views: 2,033
Published: 16 years ago

A horrible flush experience with unexpected period

I was ready to my first liver flush.After drinking olive oil/lemon juice I went to sleep.After e few hours I woke up with the urge to go to toilet.To my surprise my period came a week earlier than its normal time.Diarrhea increased my usual menstruation pain.Every first day of my period I take analgesic,if I dont the pain dont let me spend a normal day and following days goes on with a slight pain.Because I was flushing I could not take a medicine. And then nausea joined to us and I began to feel very bad.Vomiting,diarrhea and menstruation.Sweeting and a slight shake also I experienced.I could not sleep all night.How lucky was I!
At my first visit to bathroom I saw grass green something like emulsion or just like oil juice mixture.Was that dissolved stones or what? I donot know.And at the following times green stones untill the morning.(But they were soft)Also two sesame seed looked like (a little bigger)things. What could these be?Any opinion?And also I saw nightmare with really big scorpion and a strange fly running after me.
I think menstruation pain made flushing so bad...
After 4th dose I was better but tired because of the night.It went on all day like that I was so tired and sleepy.
A good point is my hands and feet are warm since flushing(one and half day).I dont think it will go on so long anyway.This is something unusual for me cause I have cold extremities all the time.And a strange condition my legs and arms are not so warm!Like a puzzle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)