CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mr./Ms. Parazapper: WHERE can I buy one? FDA Action?

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
ParaZapper Views: 2,545
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 742,527

Re: Mr./Ms. Parazapper: WHERE can I buy one? FDA Action?

>- please give us some of the details, the quick-over explanation, as you see it, as to why the FDA has shut you down?

I will try within the constraints of limited time and space.

You will notice that other zappers have claimed to be qualified as Class II devices and in the past some have been approved as such in other countries such as Canada and the EU. The FDA has informed us that ParaZapper has been classified as a Class III device ( in the same group as a pacemaker ) due to its capabilities.

They require the following for a Class III device.
Registration of the company $$
Registration of the product $$
Registration and certification of the manufacturing facility $$
Proof the the product is safe ( according to FDA requirements ) $$$$$$$$$$ millions
Proof the the product works as described $$$$$$$$$$$ millions for each and ever use allowed.

There are many other requirements.

>- What is it, exactly, that they deem problematic with your zapper business?

Their written complaint is that we did not notify them in advance of marketing our product.

>- assumption that the FDA does not have a problem with you publicly disclosing their posistion.....perhaps this is a flawed assumption.....?

They have not told me not to discuss this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)