CureZone   Log On   Join
Dragondawg-I would start from here

pepika7pipi Views: 2,559
Published: 17 years ago

Dragondawg-I would start from here

I just can not fulfill my promise to give you 30 links concerning Omega 6 and dog's cancer. And even if I could, it still wouldn't be enough "scientific" and 100% for you. Perfect health is impossible to obtain nor for people nor for animals. No-one and no pet is 100% perfectly healthy. Nutrition is an on-going Science where new things are learnt every day. That is the reason I visit CureZone site.
And reading posts from just_peachy and Blueduck witch I respect a lot, made me think about it little more. Even that I couldn't agree more with their statements I quote just_peachy:
I, personally, would prefer to go the more natural route.
and from Blueduck I quote:
The reality of the situation is that if a person subjects a pet to chemo, the pet will die
I would add only this!!!
I think that we simply must apply some common sense to all that we do. Sometimes too much knowledge is not good, because then we stop using common sense.
And what is common sense to someone else, might not be common sense to you... we all have our right to choose what makes sense to us. This perception is also based on our discusion on garlic intake for dogs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)