CureZone   Log On   Join
Where is the line drawn?

dragondawg Views: 2,344
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,294

Where is the line drawn?

If you believe that one can have a close bond to an animal you think the world of after 10 years, try the 1 year of Chemo afterwards. It is extremely difficult at the end. But my one thought is that I know I did everything I could for her. It wasn't uni-directional either, she knew something was wrong, and seemed to appreciate my efforts, or at least I would like to think so. In payment I lost count of all the times she had me laughing at her antics in that last year. That is what made it worth it for me, the idea she was enjoying life. I have two pups now, one from petfinders, and the other a shelter puppy who as I try to type this is trying to attack me to get attention. But neither they or any other in the future will ever come close to the special dog that passed away. The extra year was more than worth it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)