CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still on Oahu?

pepika7pipi Views: 2,703
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,310

Re: Still on Oahu?

Aloha my friend. I got your post from 31.1. today. So it must have been stopped somewhere over the Pacific. Somebody must be very jealous.
I see people here having their dog's on Halti. They are still very alert but at least the preasure of leash is not to dog's neck. Did you think of getting him in a place where you two can be alone and try to teach him some commands just to lose his fear? Wow, am I a smart guy.
How nice you checked "dry eye" for me. The bad thing is that noone is giving you testimonial about using this remedie.No experience from people giving it to dogs at all. So I will do this bymyself and only then I will know if it is helpful. The manufacturer tells you it is OK but at the same time tells you, they don't give any health advices by e-mails. Anyway I put two Euphrasia drops in her food and I will check after awhile a possible improvement with a Schirmer tear test. It is performed to determine the amount of watery tears produced by the eyes.

I will grant myself a cake on 1.2. and a glass of champagne. Cheers Foxie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)