CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NANA.to Blueduck

pepika7pipi Views: 2,499
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,362

Re: NANA.to Blueduck

So happy that you like her. I have to learn more on making web sites, maybe putting your poem on too. She is turning 8 (have to change middle of my screen name),at 4th of April, 3 days after me. But I am a little older. I told her about your 3 old foxie but agreed only for joint ride with a car. Aren't they funny in cars? I pressume you have to be careful when using a "car" word in front of him. I must use another word for it, if not she does not calm down until she jumps in it. I guess they like to observe fast moving objects. At first I tgought they also see only black and white, but read recently that they see spectrum of three colours. I forgot witch three. On our TV show about animals it was said that they don't recognise things on TV screen. It is also not true. I saw mine watching animal planet and barked at some point when she thought a dog running towards camera would jump out of TV set in our room.

Ruby hugs Foxie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)