CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NANA.to Blueduck

Blueduck Views: 2,341
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,365

Re: NANA.to Blueduck

I did not tell Foxie about Ruby because he is not a gentleman at all and would not just want a hug, he would want much much more ! *LOL* Yes, he is neutered, however, he seems to not know that. He practices his "skills" on my two female cats. I know that is a dominance thing, but it sure is funny to watch.

The words we cannot say unless we mean it are, "Do you want to go for a ride, Foxie?" That is all it takes and he is off and running all over in anticipation. If we just start getting ready to go and don't "invite" him, he gets all nuts. Then I ask him and it is all right.

You and Ruby are Aries. Straight across from me...I am Libra. *S* Also first decedant, as you and Ruby are.

I do not know if dog's see in color or not...I want to believe that they can ! I agree with you in that they do watch tv and they do react to things on the tv. I have a guinea pig that likes to watch football.

Aloha,
Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.902 sec, (1)