CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fight with therapiest

Blue Eyes Views: 1,052
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 741,690

Re: fight with therapiest

As you are in reality seeing a therapist, the therapist can be seen quite literally as simply representing the idea of therapy. Seen this way the scene suggests a situation in which you are going for the idea of therapy (went to see my therapist). When using a mental perspective that involves the idea of therapy, you might tell yourself that more effort is required from you to get results. (he told me he needed more from me) You could disagree with this assessment and fight against it and leave. (I didn’t agree – fought with him – went out of his office) That the idea of therapy is actually an insult to you may seem like a foreign idea to you. (he insulted me in German) There is a fear that therapy might do more harm than good (afraid he might harm me) because the aspect of your mind that pertains to the idea of therapy has become very upset. (he seemed very upset)

You may need to provide yourself with some rationale (I took a car) and use your own most brilliant thinking (son) and put some distance between you and therapy. (drive like hell – or speed away) and chose a different angle or perspective – take a different direction. You may need a complete change of scene or scenery. (a beautiful valley and tree) {This can suggest something emotionally calming.} The momentary view of the world as upside down would also suggest the idea of a complete change in perspective. It might also imply that you have momentarily given too much respect to that which is of the world – or just worldly thinking. (as when looking up at the rivers, mountains etc. which were now in the sky)

The beautiful valley rivers and trees are also a Nature scene which can imply getting back to something more natural and in line with your own nature. An emotional aspect of yourself “knows your name” (a girl came and said my name). This would imply knowing your function or who and what you are. While you might be surprised at this possibility (how do you know my name?) this sense of knowing is more prevalent or intensely felt than you might have thought or imagined. (we all know who you are)

You could feel this would be a possibility found only in Paradise or God’s Heaven – a perfect world. Yet note that here in what should be a perfect world things may not all be perfect. (note animals to be careful of) Your best thinking (son) may be rather innocent (a child) and not be reflecting your adult level of knowledge. (son is an adult) There appears to be emotions (animals) found in a spiritual or emotional course of action (river) that you need to be mentally warned about. (warned my son) These emotions can cause you to make a sacrifice. They feed off your belief system. (animals suck your blood) They may also cost you in life and time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)